Recent The Walking Dead No Man"S Land Hack Online Legit No Premium Help Me Find Cheat How To Get

The Walking Dead No Man"s Land cheats

Rating: 16893 Review

Review: Join Rick, Daryl, Michonne and other iconic characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead in the official mobile game of the show. Do you have what it takes to survive the zombie apocalypse of TWD: No Man’s Land?

Info: The Official TWD Zombie Game

Creator: Next Games

The game itself is your basic farming game. With a twist of actually being able to fight enemies in the story. The constant updates keep the game running smoothly. Every now and then we receive free stuff that keeps me coming back. Leveling is a little too slow for my taste. And I hate being able to only upgrade one thing at a time. My biggest complain so far is just the phones and weapons. A week ago or so we received free “24 hour full gas” and I managed to complete over 30 missions, obtaining equipments, food, and experience. All my characters are level 16-17. And I hated he fact that after every missions, most of my weapon rewards were weapons or armor for low levels ranging between 5-8. I believe rewards should match up to your average character level. Even after watching the ad for an extra 3 chests the rewards weren’t worth it. And my last complain is the phones. As stated above, during the “24 hour full gas” after all those 30 missions I ended up receiving only 2 phones. TWO. it’s almost impossible to unlock new heroes or upgrade the ones you have because it takes such a long time to even get a high amount of phones. And even then, when you purchase the heroes option 9/10 you don’t even get hero tokens. I enjoy the game. But wish they would improve a few things

publish Date: 2015-10-07

version Info: SEASON 9 MISSIONS

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

باشگاه کوهنوردی ایثار خرید دستگاه نانو استیم از بانه - قیمت دستگاه نانو استیم ارجینال نوزدهمین پرسش مهر خانم بوجار 09331264182 Todd interior-design13 Melissa لحاف کرسی امیرمحمد لطفی پور